Spring Cleaning

Spring Cleaning


Let's all be honest here, sometimes we like to hold onto things a little too long...

I recently went through my closet the other day to try and make room for some new spring items I purchased (at Gigi's of course), and found I have so many things I don't even wear

And while most of the time I have PLENTY of clothes, somehow at the same time have nothing to wear...it's the craziest thing

When looking through and trying to get rid of stuff I no longer wear, I kept thinking to myself..."well what if I eventually want to wear this" when in reality I haven't worn it in 3 years.

And we all know where those clothes sit...at the VERY end of your closet where you can still see it if you need it but it's definitely not front and center

This is something I struggle with, parting with my clothes. They are like my little treasures and I don't want to get rid of them.

However, I quickly realized that I need to part with some of them in order to make room for the newbies

SO I ask myself 3 questions:

1) Does it fit? (probably not)

2) Have I worn it more than once? (hmmmm, yes actually!!...wait no...no that was that anther top)

3) Have I worn it in the past year? (I can barely remember what I ate yesterday so I'm just going to guess and say no)

The best thing about getting rid of these clothes I no longer wear, is that I get money for them and USE that money to buy more cloths. It's kind of like trading off, and in some ways you're actually saving money, am I right? 😉


So next time you're going through your closet trying to figure out what to do with all those clothes you don't wear hanging at the end of your closet, give us a call and we will help you out!  



Xoxo,
Gigi's








Comments

Popular Posts